The Artistry of You by Pat Gibson
Photo by Dan Veloski
Pat is an experienced certified image consultant, personal stylist and speaker. As owner of the Artistry of You, LLC, her desire is to help every person understand that looking great and achieving your goals and dreams have nothing to do with age, shape, weight, skin color or social status. It has everything to do with knowing how to present your personal or organization’s brand to the world. Pat will give you the tools and knowledge you need to bring out your best image so you can shine!
Why Should You Book a Consultation with Pat?
Pat is one of a select group of image consultants who are trained on all facets of your image: from the physical aspects such as color and style, closet audits, wardrobe planning, shopping, skin care and cosmetics; to key inner skills such as confidence, attitude, communication and leadership. In addition to owning and founding her company, The Artistry of You, she also owns an online marketing business and participates in the MMP leadership development program which has taught her countless success principles including personality typing, leadership development, communication styles, visual branding and more.
Photo/article by Allison Carey, The Plain Dealer
- Certified Image Consultant, 25+ years in the beauty and image industries
- A Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Marketing, and an Associate’s Degree in Fashion Buying and Merchandising from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City
- An accomplished public speaker on the topics of Personal and Professional Image, member of Toastmasters Int’l (see speaker page)
- Certified in Skin Analysis, Color Analysis, Makeovers and Image and Style Assessments.
- Ongoing training for skin care, color and image techniques as well as leadership training and member of the AICI Int’l (Association of Image Consultants International)
- Countless personal consultations, group clinics (color, style and skin care), as well as civic and corporate image presentations
- Image Consultant/Personal stylist for First Impression, Inc.
Pat has the distinct honor to be the professional image consultant for First Impression, a 501(c)3 non-profit in Medina County. First Impression provides business-appropriate attire for economically disadvantaged or displaced women to help them make a positive first impression at job interviews. With the support of this amazing new organization, I am able help style our client’s outfits for their first interview(s) as well as outfit them with more professional outfits to help enhance their future success after they obtain a job. For more information on how to donate/help go to firstimpressionmedina.org.
Benefits of Working with The Artistry of You
- Improve your organization’s image and/or unify your company brand
- Save time, money and frustration while shopping and getting ready every morning
- Gain the confidence to create the personal image you desire
- Learn how to exhibit great style and confidence even if your figure has changed due to age or weight gain
- Learn how to utilize color, styles and your personal image to achieve your professional goals
- Achieve your best personal image and style when you are strapped for time and are a busy mom or professional
- Get out of a color and style rut
- Hire Pat to communicate your company or organizational goals with an entertaining and educating format
- Pat has a passion for helping others to look and feel their very best and help them achieve their personal and professional goals