Empowering You to Create Your Unique Brand
Photo by Dan Veloski
Are you looking for a speaker that can empower your company or organization?
Let Pat educate and entertain your group or company on the importance of your personal brand and organizational image. Pat Gibson is an experienced speaker on all facets of image: from the physical aspects such as color, style, closet audits, wardrobe planning, shopping and skin care/cosmetics; to key inner skills such as confidence, attitude, and goal setting. In addition, she participates in the ongoing MMP leadership development program which has taught her countless success principles including personality typing, leadership development, communications styles, and more. Utilizing her well-rounded training of marketing, image consulting and leadership, Pat has created an approach to presentations that is empowering to both individuals and organizations. Speaker PDF
Group presentations and consultations are available to help portray your best professional image to the world. Learn how to bring the inner talents of your team to the surface and show others your strengths through your confident image.
Make Your Mark Series
These presentations are designed for both men and women and focus on how companies, groups and individuals can define their image and create their best personal and corporate brand to achieve their goals and dreams. These work well for teambuilding, improving individual and corporate image as well as fostering positive change. Pat will discuss your timing, budget and goals in order to suggest the best presentation to meet your needs.
- Building Your Personal Brand for Success
- Color and Its Effect on Perceptions in Business
- How to Have Executive Presence
- Discover Your Superhero Identity
- The Building Blocks of Your Professional Image
- Building Your Brand in a Business Casual Environment
- Dressing for Success in 2020 and Beyond
- Successfully Navigating the Ever — Changing Business World- great for companies in transition, growth or downsizing- focuses on positive attitudes and rising above challenges and embracing change
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Wow — Factor for the Interview and Beyond- great for those preparing to graduate college or re-enter the work force
- Make Your Mark Lunch and Learn Series
5 Minutes to Fabulous Series
These presentations touch on all of the building blocks of our image and/or or specific building blocks and then further focus on details of understanding our unique figures, coloring, personal style and how this relates to the image we want to portray to others.
- Creating Your Signature Look for Success
- The Secrets to Dressing Your Unique Design
- Understanding Your Personal Brand
- Real Women Real Style — Building Blocks for a Fabulous Image
- Real Women Real Style — Transforming Your Closet
- Real Women Real Style — Building a Core Wardrobe
- The Art of Accessorizing
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made — Great for church groups or bible studies, this is a biblical look at our Image from God’s word- Pat’s Christian perspective on image and self-confidence and understanding our unique creation. Includes Pat’s testimony of going from a place of being broken and lacking confidence to understanding God’s design for her and her life.
- 5 Minutes to Fabulous Workshop — For group size of 5-20 or small office
- 5 Minutes to Fabulous Luncheon Series or Lunch and Learn — Great for a short 10-30 minute time frame
E.R.C and E.R. C. Health
The United Way of Lake Cty.
Murray & Murray Inc.
E.S.B.I. Int’l Salon
Working Women Connection
Women’s Council of Realtors
Markerman Productions Inc.
Y.M.C.A Greater Cleveland
Oswald Women’s Leadership Council
The Women’s Network
Lorain Cty. Business Owners Group
The Women’s Journal
Churches and Women’s Groups
Testimonial from the Women’s Journal:
The Women’s Journal is honored to work with Pat Gibson and feature her as an informative and enthusiastic speaker. Hearing Pat Gibson is an investment in your career. Every attendee leaves with information on how to look and feel their best both personally and professionally. Pat’s expert advice, attention to detail and caring nature keep attendees engaged and always wanting more!
Publisher, The Medina County Women’s Journal
Pat can assist you in your event planning as well including breakout sessions and more. Please fill out the form below to schedule a time to discuss your event and presentation needs.
Professional Image consultations available for individuals and groups. Please see our contact form below to get started.
Image Consulting and Training for Companies and Civic Groups
When it’s time to take your organization to the next level, we can help you make your mark!
- Interactive presentations that utilize actual clothing, accessories and volunteers from the audience
- Content can be customized to your specific needs
- One-on-one follow-up sessions can be coordinated based on your needs
- Perfect for business events for keynote speaker and breakout sessions
- Small and large group formats are available